You performed a screen recording with Video deluxe / Video ProX / Movie Edit Pro, but the sound track cannot be recorded?
The following steps will solve the problem:
- Open the Control Panel and click on "Hardware and Sound", then on "Sound".
- Right-click on any device and select "Show disabled and unconnected devices".
- Right-click on the "Stereomix" entry and activate the device.
- Select "Stereomix" as the default device.
- Now select "Stereomix" as recording device in the software's recording dialog and record your video again, this time with sound.