Using Magix Video Pro X (VPX), also works in Movie Edit Pro Plus/Premium (MEP), and following along from Part 1, this time I show inserting and using masks a different way, including putting two masks to follow two different dogs, duplicating objects, keyframing movement and size, and copying effects and objects from one Movie to another. Watch Part 1 first as I won't be repeating much of the editing parts shown in Part 1. You should already be familiar with editing in VPX/MEP. If not, see my tutorials on Basic Editing.
You will see:
- Multiple movies
- Duplicating a video clip
- Adding masks to a video clip
- Applying an effect to a video clip
- Size and position
- Manual tracking with keyframing
- Copying effects from one object to another
- Copying objects with effects to another movie
Note that Video Pro X has a Source Window and a Project Temp Folder Window that Movie Edit Pro does not.