for all those people trying to make a wideangle timelapse with your gopro, heres how in 10 simple steps...
1. create a new project (with any settings)
2. goto file->settings->movie
3. set resolution 2592x1944 / 4:3 / 25fps
this is the resolution of a gopro image (set anything else as you desire)
4. goto import and drag the folder with your timelapse images into track 1
now you have a standard 4:3 timelapse with 1 image every 7 seconds
5. select all frames with ctrl+a (they appear as selected when orange)
6. press ctrl+e for the object properties
7. now change the aspect ratio to 16:9 and click ok, adjust etc
8. back in the frames overview, rightclick the frames and select "change photo length" (3rd option from above)
9. now set 0,04sec and apply to all
which would be: 1second / 25photos = 0,04 (25fps)
10. and your done!
you can do any other editing from now