Magix support has not responded to support tickets for months

Kommentare

SP. schrieb am 02.07.2026 um 22:42 Uhr

@yousef-alshamani Please upload a screenshot but censor the serial number (very important) except maybe P2 or P3. I would like to see it for myself

 

yousef-alshamani schrieb am 03.07.2026 um 00:43 Uhr

See here ..

SP. schrieb am 03.07.2026 um 05:31 Uhr

@yousef-alshamani Thanks. Yes, you have a P2 serial number. Here supports needs to reset the installation counter, as you cannot do this yourself. As long as they don't respond you're basically screwed. This is very unfortunate.

You may try to activate Samplitude Pro X3 via Offiline Activation. Please check if there is an option in the activation dialog to activate the software via telephone or FAX. There you'll see a Computer ID. Then select the software activation option in your customer account, enter the Computer ID and copy and paste the Response Code back into Samplitude. Does this work?

yousef-alshamani schrieb am 04.07.2026 um 10:19 Uhr

I contacted Boris and this was their response... I'll try and hope they actually solved the problem.

michael-williams schrieb am 19.08.2026 um 18:17 Uhr

At least you gat a ticket. I am disheartened by their lack of support. I attempted to post the following on the Video forum, and it never showed up.

What the HECK happened to MAGIX???

Dear MAGIX Customer Service,

I am writing to respectfully request a full refund for my recent purchase of MAGIX Video deluxe 2026 Plus.

I purchased the software expecting a capable, straightforward video editing application. Unfortunately, my experience has been profoundly disappointing.

My immediate requirement was extremely basic: import and edit a standard MP4 video recording. MAGIX Video deluxe 2026 Plus was unable to properly handle the file and allow me to perform even this fundamental editing task.

After spending considerable time troubleshooting the problem, I ultimately found myself having to install HandBrake, a separate third-party application, in an attempt to convert/transcode the MP4 into a form that MAGIX could successfully edit.

That is simply not an acceptable experience for a commercial video editing product.

I did not purchase MAGIX Video deluxe 2026 Plus with the expectation that I would first need another piece of software simply to make an ordinary MP4 recording usable. The additional troubleshooting, conversion, and experimentation completely defeats the purpose of purchasing dedicated video editing software in the first place.

I am therefore profoundly dissatisfied with MAGIX Video deluxe 2026 Plus and do not wish to continue using the product.

To be clear, I am not requesting additional troubleshooting instructions or another workaround. I have already invested more time than I reasonably should have trying to make the software perform the basic function for which I purchased it.

I am respectfully requesting that MAGIX:

Cancel my MAGIX Video deluxe 2026 Plus license/order as appropriate;
Issue a full refund to my original method of payment; and
Provide written confirmation when the refund has been processed.

My purchase information is:

Product: MAGIX Video deluxe 2026 Plus
Order Number: Removed by Moderator
Purchase Date: Aug 16, 2026
MAGIX Account Email: gmail.com Removed by Moderator

I appreciate your prompt attention to this request. I would prefer to resolve this matter directly and professionally with MAGIX and would appreciate confirmation of the refund as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Michael S. Williams
 

PATIENT-X schrieb am 19.08.2026 um 18:42 Uhr

@michael-williams

Hello welcome

revealing your personal details and order number in a public user to user forum and demanding a full refund will not be successful.

You need to create a support ticket, but I will tag a member of staff to see if this issue can be sorted out for you.

ps please bear in mind magix personnel are not known to be present in a public user forum so would not see your request for refund.

@Tom_Sp can you assist please?

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

New photo, upgrades.

Upgraded GPU, CPU, CPU cooler, March 2025.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Intel Core i7-13700K

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 digital black CPU cooler.

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce GTX1080ti Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans.

Audio Hardware/Software:

AKG K271 MK2 over ear headphones.

SSL 2 Solid State Logic Audio Interface.

AAMS Pro mastering software.

 

 

 

michael-williams schrieb am 19.08.2026 um 18:47 Uhr

I attempted several times to create a support ticket and keep getting a 403 site error. What other options are available???
Let me know.

Thank you,

-Mike

PATIENT-X schrieb am 19.08.2026 um 19:01 Uhr

@michael-williams @Tom_Sp

Hi

As stated I have tagged a member of staff to bring it to their attention and the 403 error.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

New photo, upgrades.

Upgraded GPU, CPU, CPU cooler, March 2025.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Intel Core i7-13700K

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 digital black CPU cooler.

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce GTX1080ti Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans.

Audio Hardware/Software:

AKG K271 MK2 over ear headphones.

SSL 2 Solid State Logic Audio Interface.

AAMS Pro mastering software.

 

 

 

SP. schrieb am 19.08.2026 um 21:00 Uhr

@michael-williams Make sure you don't have special characters in your text or otherwise the servers will return an error. For example, typing will definitely generate an error 403.

michael-williams schrieb am 19.08.2026 um 21:10 Uhr

I just received a ticket. Thank you for your assistance.

-Mike

PATIENT-X schrieb am 22.08.2026 um 19:30 Uhr

@michael-williams

Well at least it's progress.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

New photo, upgrades.

Upgraded GPU, CPU, CPU cooler, March 2025.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Intel Core i7-13700K

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 digital black CPU cooler.

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce GTX1080ti Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans.

Audio Hardware/Software:

AKG K271 MK2 over ear headphones.

SSL 2 Solid State Logic Audio Interface.

AAMS Pro mastering software.

 

 

 

Christer-Gustafsson schrieb am 04.09.2026 um 15:01 Uhr

I just put in a request for an license issue - are you supposed to get an acknowledge mail when you send in a support request? I think I added a request some weeks ago but no answer.

emmrecs schrieb am 04.09.2026 um 16:03 Uhr

@Christer-Gustafsson

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Yes, you should receive an email acknowledgement, at the very least. But which Magix product are you seeking help with?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 11 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 14700, 32 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 4060 and Intel UHD770 Graphics, Audient EVO 16 audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Vegas Pro, PhotoStory Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

John-Kimbel schrieb am 08.09.2026 um 07:55 Uhr

John Kimbel Email removed by Moderator

Re Order Removed by Moderator Purchased on 8-9-26

I upgraded my MagixVideo Deluxe 2026 Premium purchased on 30-4-26 to the MagixVideo Deluxe 2026 Ultra pak but the link in the confirmation of order email is for MagixVideo Deluxe 2026 Premium which I already have. How do I download my purchase of the ultra pak.

Regards

John

SP. schrieb am 08.09.2026 um 08:12 Uhr

@John-Kimbel The program is identical. Only the included bonus content is different. I think the order confirmation e-mail should include all information about how to unlock the additional content. Please read it thoroughly.

SalAuSal schrieb am 08.09.2026 um 18:53 Uhr

I have problem with Paypal when I select Payment method, when Paypal login page shows up and put my details it shows up a waiting...blank page and nothing else it stops there. I don't want to use my credit card to buy I want to use Paypal its much safer, I don't like putting my credit card details in some site not familiar with.

emmrecs schrieb am 09.09.2026 um 10:39 Uhr

@SalAuSal

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with PayPal but these are user to user forums so I suspect no-one who posts here can actually help you, sorry.

The only suggestion I can make is that you email infoservice@magix.net and ask for their assistance.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 11 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 14700, 32 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 4060 and Intel UHD770 Graphics, Audient EVO 16 audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Vegas Pro, PhotoStory Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

robert-watson1528 schrieb am 10.09.2026 um 02:25 Uhr

Been trying for over year to re- activate Sound forge 9.0 and guess what? I fell for the old Magix trick yet again.

I did get a fairly quick email reply, (just a few days wow') probably "AI" which yet again referred to "Boris site. for Sonic foundry legacy...once again" !! searched again for SF link etc. no go!

During my research i did find a "Boris" page which referred to instructions "enter s/n if does not work hit retry three times " fails to work cancel and go to":

You guessed it!!!! Log into Magix and request an Authorization code!!

that's all folks...appearing Vegas all week long. Robbie.

johnebaker schrieb am 10.09.2026 um 08:50 Uhr

@robert-watson1528

Hi

. . . . Been trying for over year to re- activate Sound forge 9.0 . . . .

Sony Sound Forge 9, was released in April 2007, with a Windows OS requirement of Vista, XP, or 2000.

It is unlikely that the old online activation process would succeed, partly due to older serial numbers beginning with P- , and some with P2- no longer capable of being activated. In addition, if you have been trying to install on a new computer running Windows 10 or 11, the significant changes in the Windows operating system since Windows 8.1 have rendered a lot of old software, at best crippled, or unable to run at all.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 17, Video deluxe 2026, and earlier versions MEP 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2026.

PC - running Windows 11 25H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 25H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

ericlnz schrieb am 10.09.2026 um 11:05 Uhr

@robert-watson1528 You need to take up our problem on the appropriate 'Boris' page which is https://forum.borisfx.com/t/activation-of-older-software-published-by-sony-creative-software-pre-2016/21181

And yes it does use the Magix servers to sort out the activation.