Dear ACID PRO 10 Users,
we hope you are healthy and keeping safe (and productive) during these difficult times.
We also hope you and your loved ones are doing well!
Despite COVID-19 we are happy to provide you with a public beta version for the first patch of ACID Pro 10 today.
Desperately wanted by you, the ACID community, for years, sidechaining has finally found its way into ACID Pro 10!
To test it, please do this:
- Create a track with a beat
- Than a track with a pad sound
- Drop the efx_compressor on the pad-track
- Right click the plugin-name in the mixer or in the plugin-chain dialog.
- There you will find a submenu with all potential source-tracks, where you can checkmark the beat-track as the sidechaining-sender
- Now you only have to enable „Sidechaining“ inside the efx_compressor and adjust the pumping ;-)
Advanced Sidechain Sender
You can lower and filter the sidechain source signal in the SidechainSender plugin window
More link options for Morph Pads
There is a new menu for more link options
Check it out and be creative
Multithreaded VST scan
The scanning process has been accelerated considerably.
Parallel scanning shortens the scanning time many times over.
WAVES plugin support
We fixed the issue, that some WAVES plugins doesn't process the signal (e.g. SSL bus compresso
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Important: Please always make backups of your projects - this is still a beta version!!!
New in this version:
- Issues with certain 32 bit VST plugins fixed
- Advanced sidechain sender (gain & filter)
- Multithreaded VST scan
- More link options for Morph Pads
- WAVES support optimized
Check sidechaining and WAVES support
Load projects from older ACID Pro versions
Rescan your VST plugins
Have fun :-)
Please reply issues with all relevant info regarding problems and bugs that have occured in the BETA-Version.
Please write the build number to the problem.
Thanks for testing
Your ACID Team 🙂