Acid pro 10 update plugin issue

Peter-Smith2435 wrote on 4/7/2021, 4:11 PM

Opened Acid Pro 10 today and it told me there was an update. So downloaded it and installed it. So I now have version 10.0.5 installed. Now when I try to add the Efx vocalstrip into an effects chain I get a message saying that I haven't purchased it so it won't work. However this came free with Acid when I bought it originally. Anyone else had the same issue? Does anyone know how you ask a support question? When I click on "SUPPORT" above I never get an option to actually send a message to someone, I just get a list of possible answers!

Comments

Patient-X wrote on 4/7/2021, 4:17 PM

@Peter-Smith2435

Hello, Welcome

If you need to contact support, follow the guide here step by step.

Forum Moderator

Pc Set up: Intel i5-10400f 2.90 Ghz Cpu, Corsair vengeance 16gb DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX2070 Super, TUF Gaming B460-PLUS, various hard drives. Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD 24 Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface. AKG Reference headphones.

IT Qualifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA, A+ and NETWORK+ in year 2000.

Without music, life would be a mistake” ― Friedrich Nietzsche. Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Fehler “- Friedrich Nietzsche

numbat wrote on 4/7/2021, 8:07 PM

Now when I try to add the Efx vocalstrip into an effects chain I get a message saying that I haven't purchased it so it won't work. However this came free with Acid when I bought it originally.

I had a the same problem with this upgrade and the Vandal VST that came with Acid Suite (see my post in this forum). I contacted support last week and they got back to me today with "The issue should be resolved in the span of a week approximately."

Stacey

Peter-Smith2435 wrote on 4/8/2021, 5:27 AM

Thanks for the help both of you. I've now submitted a support request and will post what happens.