Error activating Magix Video Easy it keeping asking for serial number

marco-m8669 wrote on 4/17/2024, 9:48 AM

Hi there,

I needed to reinstall Magix video easy on a computer, we have the correct serial number, first time it asks for the serial number and after validation it's says ''the program has been successfully activated'' but this does not save the settings, and every time the program is reopened, this asks for activation again in an infinite loop, and it only runs with admin permission. Can you help please, see attached screen-shoot.

Many Thanks!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/17/2024, 11:08 AM

@marco-m8669

Welcome to the Magix user to user, public forums so confidential data, like your software serial number, should never be posted here. Hence I have edited your post to remove the image you uploaded.

Did you check whether your firewall or antivirus is blocking the connection between the Magix server and your computer? It seems that the software can connect to that server but something may be blocking the confirmation message from being retained by your computer.

However, I note you write it only runs with admin permission. Is there any reason why you would not want to permanently activate this option? If you do want to make this a permanent setting, if you right-click on the desktop icon, choose Properties. On the Shortcut tab, select Advanced and then tick the Run as Administrator box.

Also, for future reference: if you have other questions about your software please read this pinned post and tell us all about your computer. The usual advice is to add this information to your Signature. Then it is always visible at the foot of any post you make. Thank you.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam