Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/28/2018, 8:52 AM

Hi welcome to the Magix forums.

You need to email infoservice@magix.net and tell them you wish to cancel your subscription. Cancellation will take effect exactly one month from the date on which Magix receive your email.

If another payment becomes due between the date that you send your notice of cancellation and the date, one month later, when the cancellation actually occurs, you will be charged that additional payment. You can find more details about this and about what information to include in your email in this thread.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 5/6/2019, 7:54 AM, changed a total of 5 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D

LouPer wrote on 12/24/2018, 8:42 AM

I just emailed sales@magix.com to do the same and recieved an "Address Not Found" message. I am about to uninstall 360 and install Acid Pro 8 Suite. Please help. Thanks.

johnebaker wrote on 12/24/2018, 6:38 PM

@LouPer

Hi

See this cancellation policy document for the contact details.

HTH

John EB

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

LouPer wrote on 12/25/2018, 7:37 PM

Thanks John, I appreciate the help and have sent the request to shop@magix.net.

Update:

I was able to cancel with no problems.Thanks again.

Angge-M wrote on 3/18/2020, 9:14 PM

HI! I'd like to ask about cancelling my 30-day trial. Will it be through emailing you guys about cancelling?

emmrecs wrote on 3/19/2020, 5:47 AM

@Angge-M

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Please read the other posts in this thread and follow the advice offered.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D

Gary-LaPalm wrote on 5/21/2020, 12:08 PM

You guys really don't make it easy for people to cancel their subscription, do you? I just want to cancel my free subscription before i am charged for this software. I emailed and am waiting on a response. You should just have a cancel my subscription option rather than try to rake in more money from people. This has now become my number one reason why i don't like your service. I am writing here to confirm more of a paper trail.

SP. wrote on 5/21/2020, 12:26 PM

Can't you just login on Magix.com with your username and password and cancel your contract under 'My contracts'?

emmrecs wrote on 5/21/2020, 1:43 PM

@Gary-LaPalm

In addition to what @SP. wrote, please be aware these are user to user forums, not a contact for Magix Support. Hence, there is no point in writing You guys really don't make it easy for people to cancel their subscription. As fellow-users we have nothing whatsoever to do with any Magix policy.

Jeff
​​​​​​​Forum Moderator

Gary-LaPalm wrote on 5/21/2020, 2:02 PM

@SP. @emmrecs I don't have a contract it was a free trial but i will be billed after the 30 day trial. My credit card information was already taken. Sooo.... under "My Contracts" i dont have one. there is no other way other than email to try and take care of it. I understand these are user to user forums. Thats why i am writing this here. So that other users may be aware. and to also have additional paper trail. Again like i said, and this forum is affiliated with Magix, its a shame that you cant just cancel a trial without going through this horrible process..