Comments

johnebaker wrote on 2/11/2020, 11:53 AM

@Jouni

Hi

. . . . Some security problems . . . . I have newest program. Earlier I haven´t any problems. . . . .

We need more information about your computer and program version number and variant - Basic, Plus or Premium, as detailed in this topic.

Additionally has the Movie Edit Pro or Windows been updated recently?

What does the error message actually say?

Check that your Antivirus/Firewall is allowing Movie Edit Pro to access the Internet.

John EB

Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 2/11/2020, 11:54 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Jouni wrote on 2/11/2020, 11:58 AM

[METADATA_END]
When trying to upload video to youtube, it asks for google credentials. Once I
enter them, the site gives error that the "browser" is not supported and I cannot
login. I tried to give my credentials also in the settings but it still asks for
them when I try to upload.
[METADATA_START]

Weitere registrierte Produkte:
Movie Edit Pro Plus Backup-CD
HitFilm Superhero Pack
proDAD Mercalli 4
NewBlue Stylizers 5 Imagine
Movie Edit Pro Premium Backup-CD
   +11 weitere Produkte
[METADATA_END]

johnebaker wrote on 2/11/2020, 12:09 PM

@Jouni

Hi

I have tested the uploading to YT from Movie Edit Pro Premium v 19.0.2.49 and it works OK.

The information you have provided is insufficient to enable to help us. Please read the topic I linked to and provide the required information about your computer and the additional information requested above.

John EB

Forum Moderator

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

yvon-robert wrote on 2/11/2020, 1:06 PM

Hi,

the best way to load video to Youtube is to do manually. Security and recent change in YT. Export your video in mp4 HD H.264 and use bitrate over 8000 or maximum available or 4K video and after open your YT account to upload.

SullyPanda76us wrote on 2/12/2020, 12:41 PM

I can´t load video in to Youtube. Some security problems, but what. I use Firefox browser. I can´t either to load by draging my video into Youtube loading box. It denies to load? I have newest program. Earlier I haven´t any problems.

would you share with us a screen shoot of the problem...

also, -in another topic-, check your keyboard for the typographic apostrophe (CP1252) <´> versus standard aposthrophe (ISO 8859-1) <'>