invalid voucher number

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/7/2021, 11:36 PM

im trying to reinstall my program using same email and password but when it asked for voucher number i enter same number and it says invalid voucher number i can not install program and i just bought it yesterday from bestbuy can someone help me with this

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 12:06 AM

@wesley-dziaba Vouchers can only be used once. You need to use your serial number which is saved in your user account on Magix.com.

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 12:24 AM

i entered serial number and it still says invaled voucher code ?

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 12:29 AM

im entering my serial number and its not working?

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 12:30 AM

@wesley-dziaba Please make a screenshot where we can see where do you trying to enter what number because we don't know what you are exactly doing. Be sure to make any codes or serial numbers unreadable because this is a public forum.

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 12:52 AM

i sent you screen shots so what am i doing wrong?

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 12:56 AM

are you there

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 1:02 AM

@wesley-dziaba This is a user forum and I'm a normal user like you. So I don't know where you have sent screenshots.

You can upload a screenshot with the upload button above your textbox when you enter your comment.

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 1:09 AM

I just sent screenshots over

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 1:18 AM

@wesley-dziaba Thank you. Yes, it looks like you are trying to enter the same voucher code again you already entered in the past. This will not work.

Just log into your user account on Magix.com with your e-mail and password and then go to 'My Products' and there you will find your Magix software installers for reinstallation.

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 1:34 AM

Thank you for all your help it worked greatly appreciate it your a life saver

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 1:35 AM

Its downloading all the programs now

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 2:13 AM

@wesley-dziaba Great it works. 👍

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 2:32 PM

It downloaded all files now I went to open site up the next step is to activate and register immediately online so I enter serial number and email address and when I do it opens an activation,registration page to register product so I check the I have a magix login tab and I tap the proceed tab and it takes me to register product page I fill on all information that it's asking for I I hit compete the registration tab and once again it tells me invalid serial number?

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 5:15 PM

@wesley-dziaba

I went to open site up

Sorry, but I don't understand what you are doing. Open a website or open the installed program?

Usually you only need to open the program and enter your e-mail address and serial number (not the voucher code!) inside the two textboxes (green checkmark should appear).

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 5:40 PM

I'm using the program that I installed and there are 2 green check marks and when I click the proceed button it tells me its the wrong serial number im not inputting voucher number its the serial number that I received in my email

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 10:28 PM

@wesley-dziaba Ok, what error message or error code are you getting?

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 10:46 PM

Error code: -15

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 10:51 PM

This is what it says an error occurred with the online connection,or the connection was interrupted.please contact magix support.error code: -15

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 10:53 PM

But my internet is working just fine I even tried restating my laptop a couple of times and same error keeps popping up and I can not get a hold of anybody from customer service for magix support

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 11:03 PM

@wesley-dziaba You can contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/8/2021, 11:09 PM

I did it I figured it out it is working now I just have to learn how to use it thanks for your support

wesley-dziaba wrote on 6/9/2021, 6:32 PM

Why is my volume all statically when I'm trying to edit a video I hear nothing but static noise