MEP20 Rendering Badly

russelldean wrote on 1/15/2020, 4:33 PM

Hi, I was wondering if yall would look at this video and maybe offer some suggestions as to why it renders so poorly. The final result came out all blurry. I tried rendering it several times with different resolutions and types. I did 1280 HD and 1920 HD and even the smaller 720. I tried .m2ts and .mp4. I tried HD and 4:3 ratios too. All came out blurry. I even added a small dose of sharpen prior to the render. What am I doing wrong? Thanks much.

Comments

CubeAce wrote on 1/15/2020, 4:58 PM

@russelldean

I think we need the data on both the source files and the final rendered file to answer this one Russel.

Ray.

Windows 10 Enterprise. version 1909.OS Build 18363.720. Latest Bios update as well as latest hardware updates for Western digital hard drives.

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming motherboard with Supreme FX inboard audio using the S1220A code. Intel i9900K Coffee Lake 3.6 to 5.1GHz CPU with 32GB of 2133MHz Corsair DDR4 ram. 1000 watt EVGA modular power supply. 2 x 320GB SSD drives striped for faster R/W times are my C: drive. 1 320gig Toshiba M2.1 drive. + x2 WD BLACK 2TB internal SATA 7,200rpm hard drives. Total 4TB. Three external WD drives for backup. NVIDIA G Force GT 1030 Graphics clock 1252Mhz Memory data rate 6008Mhz. 384 CUDA cores. Memory interface 64bit Memory bandwidth 48.06 GB/s 2GB of dedicated video memory, shared system memory 9967MB PCi Express x4 Gen3. Running MEP Premium 19.0.2.58

johnebaker wrote on 1/16/2020, 2:37 AM

@russelldean

Hi

MEP20 - please do not abbreviate the year name of the program - there is no such version as MEP 20 - I assume you mean MEP 2020, it would also help if you give the version number as found under Help, About so we know which patch level you are at.

We need more information:

A MediaInfo analysis of one the source files - see this topic for what is required.

What export preset did you use for the video uploaded to Youtube?

Did you change any of the preset exports settings?

More information about the source of the video files used in the project will also help eg camera make and model or was it captured from a VCR or other source.

John EB

Forum Moderator

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

russelldean wrote on 1/16/2020, 3:58 AM

Every time I've been on this forum you jump in and falsely acuse me of some ridiculous wrong which isn't there. You'll have to find someone else to bully, John. I won't be back thanks to you and your snide harassment. I know you've got to be get bored hanging out on here all day but why pick on me all the time? Go look at what you posted at me and see how ridiculous it sounds. How old are you? That's just plain harassment!

RogerGunkel wrote on 1/16/2020, 5:11 AM

Every time I've been on this forum you jump in and falsely acuse me of some ridiculous wrong which isn't there. You'll have to find someone else to bully, John. I won't be back thanks to you and your snide harassment. I know you've got to be get bored hanging out on here all day but why pick on me all the time? Go look at what you posted at me and see how ridiculous it sounds. How old are you? That's just plain harassment!

What a rude and ridiculous post!

You have ignored all the basic requirements needed to be able to offer help, i.e. computer spec, source file details etc, then attack John who has patiently asked you for the information that you should have supplied in the first place. John works tirelessly on this forum to help other fellow users. He offers a huge amount of knowledge and his time to help others with problems and doesn't deserve abuse of this sort. I'm sure he gets frustrated, as other members do, with the constant requests for help like yours, with no information offered, inspite of the request at the top of the forum to supply that information.

Perhaps you should take a step back and consider how you approach people on forums such as this which are purely voluntarily supported.

Roger

emmrecs wrote on 1/16/2020, 5:34 AM

@russelldean

@RogerGunkel has written eloquently what I might have been tempted to say in rather more direct language!

@johnebaker is a very experienced user of Magix software and often goes out of his way to offer advice and guidance to other users. I have absolutely no idea why you should claim harassment when, as Roger points out, John merely asked you for a lot more details about the footage you were using, the sort of details without which we are engaging in pure guesswork in trying to help you.

This thread is now closed, to prevent any further inflammatory comment, in line with Magix Community rule number 1.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 1/16/2020, 5:35 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D