Comments

SP. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:00 AM

@dre. Hello, this is a user forum. We are all just users like you. So nobody here can reopen Tickets. You need to contact support at infoservice@magix.net or proservice@magix.net

dre. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:02 AM

yeah, you cannot email support anymore and the only link for "support" is pointing here. Hopefully SOMEONE at "prosupport" will bother to look here if they're not accepting emails (which is utterly ridiculous)

SP. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:06 AM

@dre. Why is prosupport not accepting e-mails any longer? I can't believe this is the case.

The proaudiosupprt has a user account at the official Samplitude forum at https://community.samplitude.com/profile/25495-proaudiosupport/ This account is not active here at Magix.info

dre. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:11 AM

Yeah, my emails are bouncing as I didn't reply quickly enough, I sent a fresh email which had that response. No more direct emails and NO WAY of messaging them on here either, it's ridiculous. I am on the other forums, I assumed (incorrectly) this was actually a new support ticket system but there is NO support contact anymore which is completely unacceptable (and I'm beta testing V17!!)

SP. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:22 AM

@dre. Thanks for the information. And if you add "[Ticket# Removed by Moderator]" to the E-mail subject, you got an automated response that the ticket is closed? Or something different?

You probably need to follow the instructions found here to create another ticket if Magix changed their system to no longer accept e-mails directly. https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/how-do-i-contact-technical-support--1513/

dre. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:27 AM

@dre. Thanks for the information. And if you add "[Ticket# Removed by Moderator]" to the E-mail subject, you got an automated response that the ticket is closed? Or something different?

That's how this all started, useless MAGIX!!! and the link in that email doesn't even exist. Such unprofessionalism from "No" support.

SP. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:32 AM

@dre. Yes, the current support system to create a ticket is confusing for nearly everyone who uses it because it bombards the users with links to the forum instead showing them links to the support form to create a ticket. You need to decline the answers several times to be even able to create a ticket. Since nearly nobody knows this, this will send users in circles for hours. It's a mess.

dre. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:49 AM

There's nowhere to create a ticket for sequoia, they literally give you no options

SP. wrote on 9/3/2022, 9:59 AM

@dre. You need to click on "Search for other solutions", then enter a topic and search for the solution, then scroll down until the bottom of the page and create a ticket. 😰

emmrecs wrote on 9/3/2022, 10:40 AM

@dre. @SP.

Support Ticket numbers are considered to be confidential between the ticket originator and Magix Support and so should not be shown in this public forum. Hence, I have edited your posts to remove them, with apologies.

@dre.

As @SP. suggests, you need to reply to the first email you received which would have acknowledged receipt of your original question. If you did not reply within a certain number of days (I'm unsure of exactly how many) the ticket will have been automatically closed. So, how long (how many days) did you wait between when you received an acknowledgement of your ticket being created and when you made any attempt to follow up with Support?

In the long run your only solution may be to create a new ticket, ensuring if you do that you follow it up immediately any reply is received from Support.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

dre. wrote on 9/3/2022, 10:54 AM

Well, I went to reply quicker than they replied to me and the response had not answered all of my questions, just part. I like how they can take 2 weeks to reply (sometimes longer) and you have to reply immediately, even if they don't answer your query. As a Beta Tester I would assume that they never close the ticket as I am helping them find bugs in Seq17! It's pretty ridiculous......

WLee-Harper wrote on 12/6/2022, 6:44 AM

The ticket system must be designed to prevent any CUSTOMER from opening a ticket. totally ridiculous.

SP. wrote on 12/6/2022, 7:23 AM

@WLee-Harper Click on SUPPORT at the top of the forum page, select your product, select to contact support and select to send an e-mail.

WLee-Harper wrote on 12/6/2022, 7:31 AM

@WLee-Harper Click on SUPPORT at the top of the forum page, select your product, select to contact support and select to send an e-mail.

@CP, thanks for your reply, but the "Product" is not listed. I'm simply trying to redirect my domain purchased through Magix (unfortunately),but I keep getting an error message. No where to go with this. Really disturbing that the main source of support is from other users, who after reading the comments are as lost as I am...

SP. wrote on 12/6/2022, 8:06 AM

@WLee-Harper Try infoservice@magix.net

emmrecs wrote on 12/6/2022, 8:16 AM

@WLee-Harper

You have posted to a thread about Sequoia, with a question about Web Hosting!

I accept that your concern is with how to contact Support, as was the OP, but please do not hijack another user's thread in this manner. Rather create a new thread in the correct product area of the forums; for you that is, admittedly not obviously, Photo & Design. Thank you.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam