Redeeming your credits

lou-tull wrote on 8/22/2021, 7:41 PM

Just purchased the premium version, i have tried redeeming my store credits but none can be redeeemed for free ... i get the commercial and non commercial version both at a a price, if i get to reedem three sound loops for free, where do i need to click so i dont get charged for them? plus its not clear if the free soundloops will be non commercial or commercial.

Need help!

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/23/2021, 12:27 AM

@lou-tull Hello! The free Soundpools will only be non-commercial. You can try to click on the coupon icons at the bottom of the store tab and then select a soundpool and check if the price is reduced to zero of you go to the checkout.

lou-tull wrote on 8/23/2021, 12:53 AM

Thanks, it worked! , i was too focused on the prices but i saw below it was at zero and it downloaded with no issues , I guess if i want to use the loops commercially all I have to do is go back and pay for the commercial version correct?

emmrecs wrote on 8/23/2021, 4:27 AM

@lou-tull

Yes, any "commercial" use of the content of any Soundpool requires the user to purchase a commercial licence for each one used.

Full details of this can be found here, with the different levels of "commercial licence" explained here.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam