Hi, until last week I was using MM2020 (version 28) and I was happy with it most of the time. One annoying thing however was the malfunctioning of drag&drop when using more than 4 tracks. That's why I decided to upgrade to the new version 29 (MM2021), which promised a.o. "improved drag&drop". And it is: drag&drop is really perfect now! But I got some serious new issues 'for free' together with it (maybe related to the new 64bit architecture?)
- stability is worse then ever; I had some 20 crashes within 3 days of operation
- every time I start the program I have to pass some 18 or so 'download error' messages; it's not clarified what kind of error causes this, but after 18 times clicking 'ok', the program seems to start&work normally.
- Except for some of my older soundpools: they refuse to load when they need Vita-based instruments (f.e. piano) or Analogue Synths...
(I own some 200 soundpools, some 10% don't function properly anymore). Maybe the 32 > 64 bit conversion/ bridge has to do something with this?
- Vita itself as a VSTi seems to have 'doubled' itself: one is complete, one only has 'acoustic drums'
- several soundpools ask to be downloaded and installed again and again; among them 'West Coast Hustle', which until now never appears in my soundpool list, although succesful installation was confirmed;
- same thing with the Revolta presets: I have to download&install them every time again; when installed I get the message: "ready, new version is functioning when you restart your program"; when I do restart...same story.
Next step probably will be a reinstall of the whole thing...but meanwhile I wonder if other community-members experience the same kind of problems. And of course any advice how to handle all this is very welcome.
Windows Desktop (W8.1Pro) with Intel i7 Quadcore (64bits), 3,60 Ghz, 16GB internal memory; Audiodriver Asio4all (works perfect!). Screenshots only in Dutch, sorry.