Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/8/2024, 7:30 AM

@julain-downward

Hi

Did you use Paste Insert instead of Paste?

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 15, Movie Studio 2024, 2023, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB HDD (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Mark-Benson wrote on 3/8/2024, 3:04 PM

When I right click on the tracks number it crashes.

TiKkO wrote on 3/14/2024, 12:10 PM

We had a renown hiphop producer at the studio last night who swears by Acid Pro. I needed to install Acid for us to go over a few things. I wasn't sure whether Pro Suite was necessary, so I used the free trial. The problem is ACID PRO SUITE DOESN'T LOAD!!

Startup/Loading Window > VST Plugins Load > ASIO... CRASH

The first crash was during VST loading. All subsequent attempts appear to stop at some point while trying to load an ASIO driver. This isn't a problem with our system. Nuendo, WaveLab Pro, Reaper, Reason, and MixBus32C all work just fine.

I need a solution asap.

Specs: Windows11 Pro, custom ASUS ProArt X570 build, 64GB RAM, Ryzen 9 5950X (16-core/32thread), Red Dragon 6800, 3× 1TB Samsung M2 NVMe, 4× SCSI storage SSD

Sound: Marian Clara E 512×512 channel Dante PCIe card (main interface), Dante Virtual Soundcard set to 16×16 ASIO (secondary interface), Dolby Atmos Remote, 7.2.4 PMC mastering-grade monitors w/ dual 18" Augspurger subs, D.A.D./Avid MTRX Studio w/M.O.M. remote, Lynx Aurora16 LT-Dante, RedNet A16R, RedNet headphone amplifiers, Mac-based Dolby RMU, Solid State Logic Nucleus.

emmrecs wrote on 3/14/2024, 2:41 PM

@TiKkO

I need a solution asap

Perfectly understandable, but these are user to user forums, not Magix Technical Support so, unless another user has specific knowledge of a set-up at least similar to yours, I fear you may not receive any useful advice, sorry.

Also, since you are using the free trial version of ACID Pro I think you will not have a Magix account and so will be unable to create a Support Ticket.

My only suggestion is that you email infoservice@magix.net, explain fully the problem you ahve and ask what suggestion they are able to make to help you.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 3/26/2024, 5:17 AM

@Sergey-Markov

Your first post here has been hidden since it is asking about a different software, Music Maker, to the one that this thread is about, ACID.

Please create a new thread, choosing Music Maker as your product, and give a lot more detail about the exact problem you have, including any error messages you see. 

Screenshots are accepted in the forum. Click on the blue circle with the up arrow (at the top of the message box) and select your screenshot.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

j-s wrote on 5/6/2024, 2:57 AM

I fired up acid pro 10 for first time in a while see if it had an update or improved. I tried to render a file but it crashed the daw, it would however work in "real time render" so that was a workaround.

Also with the inserting vst's problem, the drag and drop way does work, but when reopening the project the vst open window from the channel mix area defaults back to a new instance, although the plugins are still running on the audio, after 10 minutes of investigating I figured out the only way to get the vst window open again as originally used on the project is to click on a small icon that lives at the end of the audio file on the channel playback lane.

it works but probably not in the way intended.

is there a thread on this forum for user found remedies to the bugs that exist in this software, like a manual written by the users instead of the developers.

also is version 11 any good by now compared to 10, May '24?

thanks

jcksn82chrvl wrote on 5/27/2024, 4:09 PM

Anybody faced with the same problem?

https://www.magix.info/us/forum/24-bit-and-32-bit-wav-files-vs-acid--1331249/

It would be fine if it would be solved...

Anybody has experience with Win11? Maybe it would solve it to upgrade from Win10?