Music Maker update 18.104.22.168 went live today. Please find below the official patch notes.
Changes in patch 22.214.171.124 compared to 126.96.36.199
- Crash during smart preview of TAK files fixed
- Implementation to prevent peakmeter crashes changed
- Adjustments made for improved crash evaluation
- Error dialog handling for audio record/playback errors changed
- MIDI editor menu bar sometimes not visible fixed
As always, the patch will be deployed via the program's automatic update function, which you can also trigger via the "Update program online" option in the "Help" menu. (In more current product generations, this will take you to the start dialogue to trigger the patch download.) Please keep in mind that, under the current Music Maker product concept, you'll be able to patch your way up to the current product generation and revision from any version starting in generation 25.x of the software.